You’ll receive a Smart Meter iScale Cellular Body Weight Solution as part of your welcome kit. After considering many similar products, Revero chose the Smart Meter iScale for its revolutionary approach to helping you manage your weight in a smarter and more efficient way.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to use it:
- Your iScale comes with the weight scale, four AA batteries, and a user manual.
- Install the batteries in the compartment on the back of the scale.
- The iScale will automatically pair with your network. The signal strength is indicated with bars on the display screen, just as it is on your smartphone. The more bars, the better your signal strength.
- If the connection is successful, a bracket symbol [ ] will display. If not, the code E1 will be displayed on the screen. In this case, take it to another location where the signal strength is stronger.
- The default measurement is pounds. Select kilograms in the battery compartment by pressing the black unit button.
- Your iScale uses a sensor to turn on. Simply step on the scale to get your weight.
- Step on the iScale barefoot, maintaining contact and remaining still. The weight will be displayed on the screen.
- Your iScale weight capacity is 440 pounds.
- Your iScale will turn off automatically within 10 seconds.
Please contact support if you have trouble with your scale or any other Revero device.